Lagerthas Incubatator, the most tailored startup program for female entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs
Do you have a business idea/model who together with Lagerthas global industrial partners and stakeholders can accelerate the green transformation within industries as maritime/shipping, logistics, mining/sustainable productivity, new digital technologies, transport, energy, customer focus and the next generation focused on sustainable stewardship. Do not hesitate. Just contact us.
Lagertha's program is for both entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial women all ages:
Application and screening of business idea/concept. The participants screening and match process will be in collaboration with Lagerthas corporate partner. The applicant have to focus on the above mentioned industries and their challenges. Only startups intended to lead to the development of new innovation, business and products are eligible for Lagerthas program.
What you need to do is;
1. Make a 2 min video pitch with your business idea / model
2. Describe your business idea / model in a Business Canvas Model
3. You are free to do just 1 or 2 or both.
After a thorough and professional assessment of your business model / idea and match to Largertha's Incubator program the work will take place in teams or individually with subsequent themes and you will be a part of
Women Community for Sustainability and access to participant blog;
The impact of Lagerthas Ecosystem on long terms will result in:
* Lagertha will contribute to a change of culture in industries with few women
* Experience the accelerence of the green transformation because of the industries adopting diversity
* Lagertha will in cooperation with the industries increase startups founded by female entrepreneurs developing new sustainable solutions
* In 5 years Lagertha will be a strong brand for sustainability in EU countries, Latin America and US
Many incubator/startups programs facilitate networks, fragmented guidance and events. Lagertha's startup program differs by being developed and designed to breach the obstacles that are the cause of the current distortion in gender diversity when it comes to female entrepreneurs. Lagerthas program also differs by the close collaboration with global industries and its ongoing development of thorough market and industry research.
Women community for sustainability is a part of Lagerthas business cluster Ecosystem.
Not to mentioned Lagerthas very strong profiles who is mentors/rolemodels/Influencers:
Anne-Sofie Zerlang, Heading operation in Asia Pacific, Maersk
Jan W. Andreassen, GoNorth, Head Coach
Rune Nygaard, Business Manager, Ventures, Wilhelmsen Ship Service, Norway
Maria Kirsten Schmidt, Procurement Process & Governance Manager - Center of Excellence, FLSmidth
Mogens Larsen, Senior Director, Air & Sea IT, DSV Panalpina A/S